Monday, August 16, 2010

Bud...resign



We get it. You're not a quitter...even though you quit the County Board.

But, dammit, they are offering you your seat back...again. The judge has ruled and her appeal is going to be upheld. You are toast. They'll drag this out until it is too late for you to file to run in the spring.

Thanks for all of the no votes and we appreciate the martyrdom, but put this whole fucking mess behind all of us and resign. There's bigger fish to fry.

(Photo stolen from QNO)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hear Bud now.

"If I've lost Quincy Fire, then I've lost America."

QUINCY PUBLIC said...

Please do not call me on the telephone or email me pertaining to my position as Board President and member of the Quincy School Board 172, regarding my stepping down, from either position. I AM NOT STEPPING DOWN.

BUD:

Give it up. Do you think you are above the law? A Judge has ruled your election the the board is null and void.

The ruling mirrors the net improvements you have gave on issues that you have "solved" on the school board by voting no each and every time. Null.

Get you horse out of the 3 ring circus. Your 15 minutes are well over.

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately he's stuck working with a bunch of people acting like being on a school board is some high-society country club. Bunch of uptight fucks.

Judge said...

He's not stuck. He's done.

Anonymous said...

I wish they ALL would do us a favor and resign. We can't do worse starting over.

Anonymous said...

I find it amazing that Bemis and Krause and Mays, not kowtowing to the proper "bud-lovers", are now categorized with Dickerson et. al.

Get over it, asswipes. You just don't like the school board and it wouldn't matter if it were made up of Jesus, Mother Teresa, a teacher of the year, your best friend, and Bud--you'd STILL hate it (except Bud) and claim they were a bunch of country club types.

 
Free Fire Pointer Orange MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com