Friday, August 20, 2010

Contributing Bloggers



If you haven't noticed, the posting here has increased the past few days. I have been quite busy and have slowed down on the things I want to post about. QNO usually covers what the Whig either missed or chooses to ignore so it leaves me limited thoughts to ramble on about......Sooo.... I have asked (begged) a few friends I know if the would like to contribute to Fire and maybe this will keep the activity here going. I still will be adding stuff from time to time and I am currently waiting for the river to drop below flood stage so the pro-hydro people will pull their heads out from (not there) the muddy flooded shorelines and start promoting hydro again.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck the Whig.

Anonymous said...

And fuck you.

Anonymous said...

Those Oakley's and their lackeys are a touchy bunch, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

They're pissed because Fire doesn't do weekly Highway storys.

 
Free Fire Pointer Orange MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com