Monday, October 23, 2006

It's Crime come Election Time !!!


"My idea of crime fighting is not roadside safety checks and seatbelt campaigns solely to generate revenue and grant money. I think there are more important things where we need to establish our priorities that have the most impact on our health and well-being as a community." said McCoy.

oooooo......I smell conflict between County and City here........

"I don't think we've gone out of bounds in trying to enforce traffic laws," Fischer said. "As far as the sheriff's office goes, I believe we've lightened up on that side of things and tried to draw our attention to other areas."

......and so do most of us think that too!!!


McCoy said one of his biggest priorities would be the methamphetamine problem.


...try on Broadway in front of St. Marys between 4 and 7 pm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try and post a P.S.A. to Soccer moms and Joe Six pack !

The fine men and women of QPD are hunting Cash flows on my way home from work so I try and tell the readers where they are setting up their Dear Citizen stands.

p.s. :

They read because after I posted the Public saftey of 22nd and Broadway they have moved on to oter spots .


I wonder which Blessing Board members read this ? I know many private landowners do NOT give permission to entrap the public while using their land .

4-7 St Mary's aka Blessing hidden under the parking or loading areas .


BUT as DC Ron said " it's not a TRAP and they are in the open "



Like a Stealth fighter is to the Iraqi radar guy !



No it's not a TRAP

Anonymous said...

4:30 they were there AGAIN !

and pretty hidden !


but it is not a "speed trap"

Anonymous said...

The speed limits are "limits." You are taking a chance by speeding wherever you are in Quincy, Las Vegas, Chicago, etc. Inasmuch as we dont all agree on various laws, they are laws. If you (and I) violate them, then we may get a ticket. It's not to make money, its to enforce the laws whether it be speeding, seatbelt, drugs, DUI, no valid driver's license, etc.

Anonymous said...

Yes and can you please POST the OWNER permission slips where your guys are running radar ?

I know many of places have never given permission and We would LOVE to hear about LAND Laws .

See trespass .......

 
Free Fire Pointer Orange MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com